- 1 16.5 to 18-oz. pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 19.5 oz. pkg. milk chocolate brownie mix
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup cooled strong coffee
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press sugar cookie dough into bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the eggs, brownie mix, cooking oil, and coffee until just combined. Spread batter over sugar cookie dough. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
3. Bake for 40 minutes or until edges are set. Cool in pan on a wire rack. To serve, cut into bars. Makes 24 brownies.